Learn more about myCafeteriaPlan!
myCafeteriaPlan is a licensed Third Party Administrator (TPA) providing innovative solutions to your company’s unique reimbursement plan needs. myCafeteriaPlan has been providing employers and their employees with the Power of Options since 1991, and are is committed to bringing the highest quality service and administration to your new or existing plan.
Industries currently taking advantage of myCafeteriaPlan’s benefit solutions:
- Business Services
- Computer Hardware
- Computer Services
- Computer Software
- Consumer Products Manufacturers
- Consumer Services
- Energy & Utilities
- Financial Services
- Public Sector
- Telecommunications Equipment
- Transportation Services
To learn more about how myCafeteriaPlan can serve your company, read about:
Our mission is to provide your company with professional third party administration to save you time and money, and eliminate administrative hassles.
myCafeteriaPlan believes that a reimbursement plan should be designed for the needs of each individual company. A reimbursement plan program should reflect a definite purpose – not be designed by accident. Our unique approach involves the following process:
- Discovery – determining goals, needs and resources
- Design – structuring a program based on each company’s unique characteristics
- Implementation – processing, documentation, and communication of plan details to all participants
- Service – day-to-day administration of your cafeteria plan and employee assistance
- Monitoring – reviewing and updating programs to see that they remain effective and cost competitive
myCafeteriaPlan is currently located in the historic ACME Folding Boat Company building in downtown Miamisburg, Ohio.
Visit our Local Links.
Please contact us for more information.