myCafeteriaPlan On-the-go™ Mobile App
App, snap and done!™ Claim filing made easy!
myCafeteriaPlan On-the-go™ App gives you anytime, anywhere convenience so you can make the most of your Health Care FSA benefit.
IMPORTANT: Before downloading and attempting to use the App, it is
important that you review the following information first to ensure full
access to the App.
Step 1 – Ready Your Account for Mobile
1. Log into your account through www.CHRISTUShealthyhabits.com.
2. Once you have logged into your FSA account, go to the Profile Tab.
3. Select Login Information from the drop down menu.
4. Click Change Your Password.
a. In the current password field, enter the following information: Last 4
Digits of your Social Security Number
b. Enter a new password of your choice that meets the criteria listed. This
password will be used to access the mobile App only* and does
not affect your password used for www.CHRISTUShealthyhabits.com.
c. Submit your changes.
*Note – this is different than the password you use to access your account
through www.CHRISTUShealthyhabits.com. Resetting the password here
will not affect your password used for www.CHRISTUShealthyhabits.com.
Step 2 – Download and Setup the App
BEFORE INSTALLING THE MOBILE APP: See setup step 1 above.
1. Download the mobile App. You can access the App from our website
2. To log into the App using the Username (first initial of your first
name, your last name and the last 4 digits of your SSN) and your new
password you just created. Once logged in, you will be prompted to
create a 4 digit passcode for the App.
3. Use the mobile App to check your balance, submit claims, and upload
receipts anytime, anywhere.
- Access available account balances on your iPhone®, iPod
- Touch®, iPad®, or Android®- powered device
- Submit receipts using your device’s camera
- Receive account balances and selected alerts via text message on any mobile device
Published: December 2, 2013