Let myCafeteriaPlan help you choose the best reimbursement solution for your company
Choosing a plan that’s right for your company
myCafeteriaPlan works with your company to design a reimbursement plan that meets your company’s needs. There are four main categories of plans available to you:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – Cafeteria Plans
- Health Reimbursement Accounts (HRAs)
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Medical Reimbursement Plans (MRPs)
- Qualified Transportation Plans (QTPs)
As a qualified third party administrator, myCafeteriaPlan will assist you in matching your company to the reimbursement plan that maximizes savings for both your company and your employees. In addition, myCafeteriaPlan will provide you with the documents and materials you need to set up your plan and effectively implement it.
Implementing your plan
myCafeteriaPlan carefully evaluates the unique needs of your company and will provide the necessary documents, materials and services to ensure IRS compliance and to ensure that other legal requirements are met. These services include:
- Preparation of customized plan documents
- Preparation of customized reimbursement forms
- Legal review and an Attorney Opinion Letter
- Non-discrimination testing
- Preparation of Form 5500
Whether you’re setting up a new plan or updating an existing one, myCafeteriaPlan will provide a detailed assessment of your company’s needs and help you choose the best solution.
Making the most of your plan
myCafeteriaPlan knows that the key to a successful reimbursement plan is employee utilization. In order to help your employees get the most out of their reimbursement benefit, myCafeteriaPlan provides a variety of educational materials and services, such as:
- Online training
- Brochures, worksheets, and payroll stuffers
- On-site employee education meetings
- Toll-free telephone assistance
Whatever your company’s needs, myCafeteriaPlan will be there to help.