Enabling Mobile Apps
When enabled, the Download Mobile App link appears in the Message Center on the home page.
The Mobile Access page displays links to the iOS the Android applications, and a link to set up text alerts.
Update Notification Preferences – Text Alerts
You can opt into text alerts from the Mobile Access page, or the Statements & Notification page.
- On the Notification Preferences page, enter the Mobile Number.
- Select a Mobile Carrier from the dropdown menu.
- Select a time zone, which is used when sending alerts that are created from notification generation such as receipt reminders and denial letters.
- In the Text column, select the check boxes for the alerts you want to receive, and click Submit.
A confirmation message displays, and a confirmation text message is sent to your mobile phone.
Updating Mobile Apps
You can update the app when new versions become available.
- Consumers with an iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad will receive a notification via the App Store app on their device and via their iTunes desktop app.
- Consumers with an Android device will receive a notification in the notification bar via the Google Play app on their device.
When you accept the update, the update is downloaded and installed, and new functionality is available.
The first time you open the app, you are prompted to enter your username and password and create a four-digit passcode. Subsequent access only requires the passcode.
Resetting Login Information for Expired Password
If your password expires or is changed or reset, that you can use the Settings > Change Passcode > Reset Passcode link on the passcode entry screen, which allows you to re-enter the correct username and password and define a four-digit passcode.
Note: The link is only available when the passcode entry screen is in a non-error state. If a you enter the passcode incorrectly, the link is replaced with an error message.
Tap to Change Passcode.
Viewing Account Details
List items that are “tappable” always display in blue text (similar to web hyperlinks).
This screen provides access to the same claims/transactions that are available on the Account Activity page of the Consumer Portal.
Health Savings Accounts
You can file claims and submit associated receipt images, and view HSA transaction details.
Tap to submit claim and receipt.
Tap to initiate a new claim.
Tap to view details.
Adding Receipts to Claims
Message Center: Claims Requiring Receipts Screen:
The Message Center Tab displays the number of claims requiring receipts if applicable. This list does not display if there are no receipts required.
Tapping this list item displays the Claims Requiring Receipts screen.
Claims Requiring Receipts Screen
The Claims Requiring Receipts screen displays all claims requiring receipts.
Tapping a claim requiring receipt list item displays the New Receipt screen.
The following information is displayed:
- Claim Amount
- Date of Service
- Merchant/Provider (if Additional Detail on Consumer Notifications is enabled on the Administrator Portal)
- Recipient (if Additional Detail on Consumer Notifications is enabled on the Administrator Portal)
- Plan Name/Plan Year Name
- Claim Status
- Receipt Status
New Receipt Screen
The New Receipt screen activates the device’s camera (if available) and allows a photo to be taken of a receipt and submitted. The first screen activates the camera and allows the picture to be taken. When taken, it is previewed on the second screen, where you can submit it or opt to retake it.
Tap claim item to display New Receipt screen.
- Android – The receipt image file is temporarily downloaded to the device and, when fully downloaded, the app attempts to find another app to view it. The native Gallery app is capable of viewing JPG and GIF images, but PDF files may only be viewed if a compatible app is installed.
- iOS – The receipt image file is temporarily downloaded to the device and, when fully downloaded, it is displayed in the app. Only JPG and GIF images may be viewed; viewing PDF files is not supported in the iOS app.
Tapping the New Receipt (Android) or Receipts (iOS) link activates the device’s camera (if the device has a camera) and allows a photo to be taken of a receipt and submitted.
The first screen activates the camera and allows the picture to be taken. When taken, it is previewed on the second screen, where you can Use or Retake it:
Click Use to submit the receipt image.
Submitting the receipt associates the receipt to the claim.
When the your are logged into the mobile app, you can contact Customer Service directly either by calling Customer Service or emailing Customer Service.