USING YOUR FLEX DEBIT CARD FOR PRESCRIPTIONS AND ELIGIBLE OVER-THE-COUNTER ITEMS IS EASY!
- Use your flex debit card at merchants which can identify FSA/HRA eligible expenses.
- You can determine if a merchant is participating by referencing the list below.
- Check the list to find your store before you order prescriptions or shop for eligible over-the-counter (OTC) items.
- Swipe your benefits card first and only your FSA/HRA eligible purchases will be deducted from your account.
- You won’t have to submit receipts to verify purchases from these merchants, but you should still save your receipts for easy reference.
- Merchants have the option of accepting MasterCard and/or Visa for payment. Before making a purchase with your benefits card, please make sure you know which cards are accepted.
List of Participating Merchants
Ameripharm Mail Order
Caremark Mail Order
Express Scripts (ESI) Mail Order
Medco Mail Order
NextRx – Wellpoint
Postal Prescription Solutions (PPS)
Prescription Solutions (Rx Solutions)
Welldyne RxFor the full Merchant List, click the link below
(Merchants you can shop at are listed as “Certified” and “Live”.)